11 Social Media Post Ideas for Chambers
Finding time to implement a successful social media strategy for chambers can be a challenge. It doesn’t have to be. Stick to the number one rule and use the success formula for an effective social media presence.
The #1 Social Media Rule: Post things that are interesting, informative, and relevant to your members.
The Social Media Success Formula: 40% of your posts should be info-tainment.
11 Info-tainment Post Ideas for Chambers
- Recommend a digital tool or useful app
- The local weather forecast
- Trivia Tuesday about the community
- Adoptable pets available from local shelter
- Traffic report
- “Caption this” photo post
- Real Estate market report
- Road construction detour map
- Post a random fact and let fans guess if it's true
- Pending legislation and how to take action
- Historic community photos
ChamberMaster’s handy infographic for Chambers has 30 quick and clever post ideas you can use right now. Posts are organized by topic to make it easy.
Stick to the #1 rule, use the formula, and utilize the infographic to navigate your way to social media success!