31 Ice-Breaker Questions for Chamber Events
Keeping fun ice-breaker questions on-hand is always a good idea. Whether it’s a staff meeting or a networking event, loosening up the attendees leads to a more laid-back environment.
Check out these 31 ice-breaker ideas:
- Use one word to describe your childhood bedroom.
- Do you have any tattoos?
- What do you want to do when you retire?
- In high school, did you receive a superlative?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What is the best concert you have ever attended?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Do you enjoy rollercoasters?
- What is your favorite app?
- What game show do you think you could win?
- Have you ever broken a bone? If yes, then follow up with the story!
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Where were you born?
- Would you rather be the funniest or smartest person in the room?
- Would you rather have invisibility or flight?
- If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you choose to be?
- If you could choose any two famous people to have dinner with who would they be?
- What’s your best scar story?
- You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- What was your least favorite food as a child? Do you still hate it?
- You have a late-night talk show, who do you invite as your first guest?
- If you were a wrestler, what would be your entrance theme song?
- Who was your childhood actor/actress crush?
- What is your most-used emoji?
Take the stress out of introductions and lighten up your next event!