Facebook Slideshow for Chambers: How-to and Why
Facebook’s Slideshow is a customized, high-quality video based on a series of your photos.
Slideshow lets you quickly and easily combine multiple images, text, and sound to capture your audience's attention and tell a story with photos.
Why use slideshow?
- Build a fun and engaging video quickly and easily.
- Display your products, events photos, or tutorials.
- Reach people on mobile devices or with slow internet connections.
To add a slideshow to your Page:
- Click Photo / Video at the top of your Facebook Page's Timeline
- Click Create Slideshow
- Select a photo from your Facebook albums or your computer, then click + to add more photos
- Choose your music
- Enter the text you want to show with your slideshow
- To reorder the slideshow, click and drag the images
- Add an optional update and click Publish
- Within 2 minutes your slideshow will be published on your Page. (Note: You may need to reload your Page to view it.)
Want more people to see it?
- Click Boost Post and add the audience, budget, and schedule you'd like for your boosted post.
- Click Boost to place your order.
Slideshow videos are “lightweight,” meaning they’ll easily stream for people on mobile and with slow internet connections.
Mobile video has grown 170% since 2013 and over 50% of Facebook users login ONLY from a mobile device. Are you maximizing your market reach?
Get 30 more quick and easy ideas for social media posts in our popular infographic.