Goodies in Time for Halloween: software update available October 16
There are several major enhancements as part of Tuesday’s update with something for everyone. We regularly roll out new features based on your input so make sure your voice is heard. For example, setting a date for bulk emails had well over 100 votes. Click on the lightbulb icon in the upper right corner of your dashboard and add your ideas to the list.
Here is a sample of what you’ll find in this release and a link to more information: http://events.chambermaster.com/news/details/october-2012-software-release
- Schedule your email delivery for a later date/time – Plus only feature. Your communications staff will be very happy with this addition.
- Letters include a new option to include/exclude organization return address.
- Automatic password generator will no longer include 0's (zeros), O's, 1's (ones), or L's, reducing confusion for members that attempt to login to the Member Center.
- Rep Permission
- In Reports, the Rep Permission Set assignments is an optional field on the Custom Representative Report.
- Manage Rep Permission Sets in a new location under Setup->Manage Permission Sets.
- Rep Status and Group Status columns have been added to the group roster download allowing for easy sorting of the roster by rep status (inactive, active) or by group status (active or disabled).