At its core, the member management system is a sophisticated database with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to track and summarize all relevant data regarding your members. Adding members and updating information is a snap. You'll never lose your member information and you'll have access to your data anytime, anywhere.
Member Management Software
The ChamberMaster Member Management Software is powerful, easy-to-use and designed to manage all the day-to-day operations of your organization. Thousands of people in chambers, business and trade associations, convention and visitor's bureaus (CVBs) trust ChamberMaster to manage their most important information and help promote and grow the communities they serve. If you're part of a non-chamber association - you may prefer MemberZone. MemberZone is designed for other types of member-oriented associations.
ChamberMaster has several integrated components and features to save you time and effort. We've heard from customers it's like gaining an extra person on staff. Enter information once and updates automatically ripple throughout your entire system. Manage complex tasks with ease.
Features and Benefits
Member Management System
Accurate reports drive your decisions. Gain better insights with an easy-to-read dashboard of your key metrics and unparalleled reporting capabilities. Measuring, exploring and communicating your organization's performance has never been so transparent. Build, customize, update and distribute professional-level performance reports to all stakeholders in a few clicks.
Billing is a big deal. It's essential to your association's success. We've integrated the entire invoicing process into the software to ensure no double entry and save you time. Journal entry exports or summary entries from ChamberMaster keep QuickBooks, PeachTree and other accounting systems in sync.
Top three benefits:
- Batch invoices, statements and letters, eliminate manual processes
- Electronically send invoices, allow members to view and pay online
- At-a-glance reports with advanced filtering for sales, past due and more
Communications and Groups
The ChamberMaster Communications and Groups modules make it easy to connect with your board, and to organize your members and individuals into groups for different types of communication.
- SmartMail syncs with your email program (e.g. Outlook), email and replies are also logged under Member's Communication log
- Schedule reminders that show up on your task bar each day
- Quickly log calls and notes
- Create and schedule mass communications
- Groups may be synced with your Constant Contact account to eliminate dual entry
- Set up fee items per Group for batch billing
The ChamberMaster Events module is designed to help you navigate every aspect of the event process - everything from inviting attendees to tracking registrations to creating invoices.
- Assign billing preferences, event fees, set up promo codes and discounts
- Send invitations and include RSVP links
- Track attendees, online registrations and accept online payments
- Create invoices and receive payments for each event
- Allow members or community to submit events they wish to add to your public calendar(s)
- Check in attendees using the ChamberMaster Mobile app
- Generate revenue by adding sponsors and logos to events
- Set up auto discounts based on membership tiers
Promoting your members is a significant responsibility and has a direct impact on member retention. ChamberMaster has taken the online member directory to a whole new level.
- Every member receives a Basic Listing. This means that visitors to the directory can easily search for your members by category, keywords and alphabetical listings.
- Each member has their own information page that lists key information, other contact details, website and directions.
- Members are encouraged to login and update their information, which automatically updates the Chamber's database and online listing at the same time.
- This is a great opportunity for you and your members. Every Enhanced Listing you sell is non-dues revenue for you and increased exposure for your member. Enhanced Listing sponsors receive:
- Logo placement
- Increased space for descriptions
- Additional keywords
- Bullet points to draw the visitor's attention
- Up to 8 photos and 1 YouTube video
- Priority placement above Basic Listings
- Beyond the Enhanced Listing is banner advertising. Banners are attention grabbing and drive direct response. They're an integral piece of any integrated marketing campaign. If you're successful (and we hope you are!) and have lots of sponsors, their ads will simply appear in rotation on the appropriate pages.
- Banners can be added to any page of your website; banner placement is preloaded on all ChamberMaster pages such as your Business Directory and individual categories
- Banner ads link to the member's page or any other designated URL
- Ad effectiveness stats are tracked for you and come in handy when ads are up for renewal
- Banner advertisers receive top priority placement as their category sponsor and are highlighted
Online Advertising Sales Assistance
- Don't have time to sell advertising but want that non-dues revenue? Let us build your online member marketing channel for you. We have a ChamberMaster Internet Marketing team who personally assists associations in executing website sponsorship programs and focus on boosting your chamber and your member's presence online.
Website Design options
Our professional web designers and developers are experienced in designing websites for chambers of commerce and member-based associations. Our designs incorporate website design best practices, including clean, simple layouts with an easy-to-use navigation system. Learn more about website services.
Integrate ChamberMaster into your existing site
Not everyone needs or wants a new website. We're delighted to work with you to integrate ChamberMaster components into your existing site. Learn more about website integration.
Serve and Empower Your Members is more than just a slogan for us. ChamberMaster will help your members stay ahead in a changing business environment. We provide stressless solutions that member's value, all backed by our training and support services. Offer your members the opportunity to attract new business using our revenue generation tools. Here are just a few ways we help you measure up to increasingly high standards.
- Send and track referrals to drive leads to members
- Provide member information page for each business to advertise their services
- Use banner ads to promote businesses throughout your site
- Offer business directory listing enhancements to make members online listing stand out
- Use free video training from training partners to increase staff skills
- Send auto eNewsletter Hot Deal updates to subscribers
- Offer member-to-member discounts and Hot Deals
- Promote member and community events
- Route leads generated from your website info request forms
- Advertise sponsorships per event
- Enable online bill pay for members and events
- Interact with members using member information center; allows members to network
- Provide online maps to find members and businesses in an area
- Reach on-the-go consumers with ChamberMaster Mobile app and mobile website
- Automatically publish Hot Deals, jobs, news, events, new members to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Visitors can share website information on their Social Networking sites
- Use SmartText to send mass text messages to specific lists by interest
Not all features listed are in all versions. Check the Pricing page for detailed information.
ChamberMaster will automatically publish your events, Hot Deals, news, new members, and job postings to Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn if you have the Premier or Pro versions and have accounts on Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- Track your member's sites within their profile for reference
- Share buttons allow site visitors to send/post events, Hot Deals, member details as a text message, email, or post to Facebook, Twitter and more
- Members and staff can sync their ChamberMaster login to their Social Networking account to make it easier to log in
Getting mobile right is critical to your organization. ChamberMaster has several mobile options that are easy to add-on and will bolster member communications plus help customers find member businesses.
- ChamberMaster App
- Mobile websites
Risk-free, No Contract
Not every organization needs every module. Our sales team can help you determine the best fit for your mission and goals. We've made it easy to compare prices and features and it's important to know that we stand behind our service - if you're not satisfied during your first year with the software, training or support, we will refund 100% of your software and setup fees.
From the moment you sign up to the moment you go live -- we support you through the process. You'll be assigned your own project manager to guide you every step of the way. You'll also be assigned your own Support Account Manager (SAM) who will guide you through individualized initial training sessions and provide assistance should you have any questions.