Member Management Software
Features & Benefits
- Member Management System
At its core, the member management system is a sophisticated database with an easy to use interface that allows you to track and summarize all relevant data regarding your members. Adding members and updating information is a snap. You’ll never lose your member information and you’ll have access to your data anytime, anywhere.
Top five benefits:
- Online application form easily brings members to you
- Key member engagement reports highlight at-risk or most engaged members
- Easily manage members activity, billing, and contact info in one central database
- Synchronization with third party vendors to eliminate data entry into multiple systems
- Integration with your existing website that instantly updates your online directory, event calendar, and key pages
- Custom Reporting
Accurate reports drive your decisions. Gain better insights with an easy-to-read dashboard of your key metrics and unparalleled reporting capabilities. Measuring, exploring and communicating your organization’s performance has never been so transparent. Build, customize, update and distribute professional-level performance reports to all stakeholders in a few clicks.
- Integrated Billing
Billing is a big deal. It’s essential to your association’s success. We’ve integrated the entire invoicing process into the software to ensure no double entry and save you time. Journal entry exports or summary entries from ChamberMaster keep QuickBooks, PeachTree and other accounting systems in sync.
Top three benefits:
- Run batch invoices, statements and letters, eliminating manual processes
- Send invoices electronically, allowing members to view and pay online
- Use at-a-glance reports with advanced filtering for sales, past due payments and more
- Payment Processing
Receiving payment from members by credit or debit card is a fundamental component of the ChamberMaster solution.
In addition, automatic payment processing is often expected in today’s world by members who want to put their membership payment on “auto-pilot” and by staff who want to ensure that payments make it into the bank on time.
- Sign up and start processing cards right away – no API login/key needed
- Process recurring payments and receive the payments immediately
- Safe storage of payment card info for convenient checkout later for your members
- Recurring bank draft (ACH) and safe storage of bank accounts (US customers only)
- Online, real-time statements and bank deposit/transfer reports
- No manual matching of credit card payments with invoices – all payments will automatically be applied to the correct invoice
- Inclusive pricing – All features, integrated, single point of support – one simple rate!
- Take payments on-the-go using the optional mobile card reader
- No setup fees or extra steps to take – all features are available immediately and integrate fully
Features noted here are available when selecting the GrowthZone Pay option and is available only to those with Plus, Premier, or Pro edition.
Other Payment Processing Options
Already have your own payment processor or want to get your own? We work with several third party processors.
- First Data (Canada Only)
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- Any gateway that supports an AIM Authorize.net gateway emulator
Functionality varies by processor and will not include all the features of the fully integrated solution.
- Features included with all payment processors: Online payment of invoices inside the member portal, event registrations, membership application, and when purchasing deals, jobs, or marketspace items.
- Features that may not be included with all 3rd party payment processors: Storage of credit card and/or bank accounts, options to setup recurring charges; features vary by processor.
- Payment processing solutions are only available to those with Plus, Premier, or Pro edition of ChamberMaster.
- Communications and Groups
The ChamberMaster Communications and Groups modules make it easy to connect with your board and to organize your members and individuals into groups for different types of communication.
- Allow SmartMail to sync with your email program (e.g. Outlook) - email and replies also are logged under Member's Communication log
- Schedule reminders that appear on your task bar each day
- Quickly log calls and notes
- Create and schedule mass communications
- Automatically synchronize groups with your Constant Contact and Mail Chimp account to eliminate dual entry
- Set up fee items per group for batch billing
- Create unlimited blogs on your website, allow commenting and social media sharing buttons
- Send push notifications that display for members on the member app
The ChamberMaster Events module is designed to help you navigate every aspect of the event process - everything from inviting attendees to tracking registrations to creating invoices.
- Set up and assign billing preferences, event fees, promo codes and discounts
- Send invitations and include RSVP links
- Track attendees, use online registrations and accept online payments
- Create invoices and receive payments for each event
- Allow members or community to submit events they wish to add to your public calendar(s)
- Check-in attendees using the ChamberMaster Mobile app
- Generate revenue by adding sponsors and logos to events
- Set up automatic discounts based on membership tiers
Promoting your members is a significant responsibility and has a direct impact on member retention. ChamberMaster has taken the online member directory to a whole new level.
- Every member has their own listing. Visitors to the directory can easily search for your members by category, keywords, location and alphabetical listings. Create category specific search attributes (e.g. price, ratings).
- Each member has a personalized information page that lists key information, other contact details, website and directions.
- Members are encouraged to log in and update their information, which automatically updates the chamber’s database and online listing at the same time.
- This is a great opportunity for you and your members. Every Enhanced Listing you sell is non-dues revenue for you and increased exposure for your member. Enhanced Listing sponsors receive:
- Logo placement
- Increased space for descriptions
- Additional keywords
- Bullet points to draw the visitors attention
- Up to 8 photos and 1 YouTube video
- Priority placement above Basic Listings
- Banners capture attention and drive direct response. They’re an integral piece of any integrated marketing campaign. As you add multiple sponsors, their ads will simply appear in rotation on the appropriate pages.
- Banners can be added to any page of your website; banner placement is preloaded on all ChamberMaster pages, such as your Business Directory and individual categories
- Banner ads link to the member’s page or any other designated URL
- Ad effectiveness stats are tracked for you and come in handy when ads are up for renewal
- Banner advertisers receive top-priority placement as their category sponsor and company are highlighted
Online Advertising Sales Assistance
- Don’t have time to sell advertising but want that non-dues revenue? Let us build your online member marketing channel for you. We have a ChamberMaster Internet Marketing team that personally assists associations in executing website sponsorship programs and focus on boosting your chamber and your members’ presence online.
- Website Solutions
Website Design Options
Our professional web designers and developers are experienced in designing websites for chambers of commerce and member-based associations. Our designs incorporate website design best practices, including clean, simple layouts with an easy-to-use navigation system.
Learn more about website services »
Integrating ChamberMaster Into Your Existing Site
Not everyone needs or wants a new website. We’re delighted to work with you to integrate ChamberMaster components into your existing site. Learn more about website integration »
Serve and Empower Your Members is more than just a slogan for us. ChamberMaster will help your members stay ahead in a changing business environment. We provide stress-free solutions that members value, all backed by our training and support services. Offer your members the opportunity to attract new business using our revenue-generation tools. Here are just a few ways we help you measure up to increasingly high standards.
- Send and track referrals to drive leads to members
- Provide a member information page for each business to advertise their services
- Use banner ads to promote businesses throughout your site
- Offer business directory listing enhancements to make members’ online listing stand out
- Send auto eNewsletter Hot Deal updates to subscribers
- Offer member-to-member discounts and Hot Deals
- Promote member and community events
- Route leads generated from your website info request forms
- Advertise sponsorships per event
- Enable online bill payment for members and events
- Interact with members using member information center; allows members to network
- Provide online maps to find members and businesses in an area
- Reach on-the-go consumers with ChamberMaster Mobile app and mobile website
- Automatically publish Hot Deals, jobs, news, events and new members to Facebook and Twitter.
- Visitors can share website information on their social networking sites
- Use SmartText to send mass text messages to specific lists by interest
Not all features listed are in all versions. Check the Pricing page for detailed information.
- Social Networking
Getting mobile right is critical to your organization. ChamberMaster has several mobile options that are easy to add on and will bolster member engagement and help customers find member businesses.
- ChamberMaster App (for staff)
- MemberPlus App
- Community App
- Responsive Websites
- Resources to Engage
- Use the Form Builder/Survey tool to create online forms or insert links into emails to encourage and track responses
- Manage blog(s) and allow commenting to encourage interaction
- Members can access a “members only” area for an private social media feed, resources tailored to them and much more
- Member download a “members only” app to receive push notifications, update information, register for events and more
- Provide additional benefits to members using hot deals, job postings and member to member hot deals
- Allow members or the community to signup for newsletters or other groups direct from your website
- Send mass emails to your groups/lists and view open rates by individuals in the group
- Create an online marketspace to highlight specific needs
- Site visitors can Trip Builder to create their own agendas by selecting businesses, events and deals to their trip
- Promote and sell items online using the eCommerce module
From the moment you sign up to the moment you go live, we support you through the process. You'll be assigned your own project manager to guide you every step of the way. The Senior Account Manager (SAM), will guide you through initial training sessions and provide assistance should you have any questions.